Hi All,

I need recommendation to use encryption and decryption  of generated log
files during the playbook execution . I was going through ansible
documentation and I don't see any module  except use of ansible-vault . I
appreciate your  advise .

there is a module to decrypt the log file
- ansible.builtin.debug: msg="the value of foo.log is {{
lookup('ansible.builtin.unvault', '/etc/foo.log') | string | trim }}"

Thanks
Deepak