From: ansible-project@googlegroups.com <ansible-project@googlegroups.com> On
Behalf Of denilson hernandez serpa
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2024 9:13 PM
To: Ansible Project <ansible-project@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [ansible-project] Failed to connect to a Windows server using Ansible

You don't often get email from
denilhn...@gmail.com<mailto:denilhn...@gmail.com>. Learn why this is
important<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification>

Caution: This email originated from outside of the organisation. Do not click
links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content
is safe

Hello community.

I hope you are doing well.

I'm using Ansible to automate tasks from my windows servers, but it's giving me
an error like this.  Does anyone know how I can fix it?

fatal: [xxxxxxx]: UNREACHABLE! => {
    "changed": false,
    "msg": "basic: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='xxxxxx', port=5986): Max retries
exceeded with url: /wsman (Caused by SSLError(SSLCertVerificationError(1,
'[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: unable to get
local issuer certificate (_ssl.c:1007)')))",
    "unreachable": true
}
ansible-project+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:ansible-project+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ansible-project/8ee8e25c-94eb-49ed-beaa-98fe954b809en%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ansible-project/8ee8e25c-94eb-49ed-beaa-98fe954b809en%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
---------------
[https://www.zen.co.uk/resources/images/default-source/image-library/icons/zen-logo_meeting.png]
Stuart Lowe He/Him
Zen Cloud Engineering - Team Leader
Zen Internet
Team: 01706 902009
www.zen.co.uk
<https://www.zen.co.uk/>

Proud to be a certified B Corporation

[https://www.zen.co.uk/resources/images/default-source/image-library/which232221-stacked-emailsig.tmb-0.png]

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in
error, please notify us and remove it from your system.

Zen Internet Limited may monitor email traffic data to manage billing, to
handle customer enquiries, and for the prevention and detection of fraud. We
may also monitor the content of emails sent to and/or from Zen Internet Limited
for the purposes of security, staff training and to monitor the quality of
service.
Zen Internet Limited is registered in England and Wales, Sandbrook Park,
Sandbrook Way, Rochdale, OL11 1RY Company No. 03101568 VAT Reg No. 686 0495 01