Hi all,

I have installed Ansible Core 2.17.0. My question is, is the Galaxy
collection fortinet.fortios 2.3.6 compatible with this version?

I am facing issues executing the related playbook, even though the same
playbook runs well with an older version of Ansible.

*An exception occurred during task execution. To see the full traceback,
use -vvv. The error was: ansible.module_utils.connection.ConnectionError:
Requested entry (plugin_type: connection plugin:
ansible_collections.ansible.netcommon.plugins.connection.httpapi setting:
access_token ) was not defined in configuration.*

Best regards,

Azadeh