Is there some way you can make build fail if the junit tests fail?
You can set haltonfailure, bur I want to run all tests. The reason I want
this is because I run cruisecontrol, and it's not really good to recieve a
message "build successful" when tests have failed. In the java task you can
set failonerror but that's not really what I want either. I want the build
to continue, making junitreports and such, but then return a failure. Even
if it doesn't continue with the next target, I would like it to run all
tests even after one failed.
Is this possible?
The reason I ask here and not in the cruise-list is that I suppose that
cruisecontrol just uses the return value from the build.

Maybe it's against the nature of ant to fail, and then continue...

Klara