Hi Jim,
Thanks for the reply. I had tried using ejbjar task as
you have written.. The problem is , my input classes
and descriptor files are in a single jar, so, I can't
give it in the srcdir parameter. I believe the basejar
name is the jar name that has to be created. Also
could you please explain why we need to have a
separate ejb classpath in the weblogic element, and
what should it constitute.. Right now, I have every
class required as part of the classpath. Yes, I do
have the rt.jar in my classpath. I am able to
successfully compile all my java files using jikes in
a previous step. Only ejbc is giving a headache..
Regards,
Saneesh J.