Hi,

I use the style task to perform XSLT tranformation. I wonder if the classpath
attribute of this task works?

When I write for example:

           destdir="${dest.html}"
           processor="trax"
           classpath="${common.dir}/lib/xalan.jar"
           extension="_print.html"
           style="${stylesheet.printable}"
           includes="**/*.xml">

I have the following error:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactoryConfigurationError: Provider
org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl not found

It works fine when I put xalan.jar in my CLASSPATH variable. The common.dir
variable is set to the right value (I have check it with ant -debug).

Another question: is trax really the default processor? Because when I don't
precise the processor, I have the following output:

html_print:
    [style] DEPRECATED - xslp processor is deprecated. Use trax or xalan instead.
    [style] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/xalan/xslt/XSLTProcessorFactory
    [style] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/kvisco/xsl/XSLProcessor

Thank you for your help.

--
Mathieu Peltier