---------------------------------------- Message History

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on 31/10/2001 12:41 Z-3005

Please respond to "Ant Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:
Subject:  ejbjar and EJB2.0 Local Interfaces

Hi,

Does ejbjar task recognize the Local Interfaces for EJB2.0? ejbjar
recognizes the Remote interfaces in ejb-jar.xml without any issues. However
for a bean with local interfaces, ejbjar does not recognize the tags in the
ejb-jar.xml.

As a work around, I am using the <support> tags to include the local
interfaces in jar generated by ejbjar task.

Is there any work going on to make ejbjar task recognize the local interface
tags?

Regards

Arindam

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender
immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or