You need to add rhino.jar and bsf.jar to your ant/lib
directory. However, for some reason, I find
that I always have to add a 'taskdef' declaration
at the top of the build.xml file declaring the
optional script task - you should not have to do
this, but I always seem to have to.

Note that I use jython, not rhino, so your mileage
may vary.