Hello,

All examples of integrating Ant and Junit show you how to run a set of unit tests in a
single step.

What is the best way to run a single, specific unit test?

For example, if I have a TestCase at com.nut.KikirikiTest is there an easy way to
invoke Ant and tell it to run just that one test?

I imagine one could specify it on the command line, like this for example:

ant singletest -Dtest=com.nut.KikirikiTest

And then in 'singletest' target one would just run this single test.

I was wondering if there is a better (more elegant and/or shorter) way of doing this?

Thanks,
Otis