The only other idea I have is:
1.  First use cvs pass to set up ./cvs.passfile
2.  Use command line cvs to pull the data using that passfile

If that works, then ANT _should_ be able to do it.  We do not yet know
whether it actually _can_, but if it cannot, then we know that we need to
fix cvs.

Scott

I could able to pull the stuff out of cvs using command line cvs.
But I am unable to do it with Ant. I have been playing around in different
ways to find out what needs to be fixed in cvs.
I have ensured the directory of my 'cvs' executable lives in is included in
your
PATH environment variable.

Any clues would be appreciated.

Thanks,