Hi folks,

I've been sucessfully using Touch from within a custom taskdef that runs in
Ant 4.1; my code looks something like this:

    Touch touch = new Touch();
    touch.setProject(project);
    touch.setFile(fileName);
    touch.execute();

I now need to use this taskdef in Ant 3.1, and I've discovered that that
version of Touch does not have a setProject() method like 4.1 does. Is it ok
just to comment this line out in 3.1? Or do I need to do something else
instead?

Thanks,
Christian
Christian Cryder [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Barracuda - MVC Component Framework for Webapps
http://barracuda.enhydra.org