Hi all,

I've noticed that, for organization's sake and code reuse, I've created a
lot of "dependent" targets.  These are essentially fragments common to other
targets for which it would make sense to run independently.

I'd like to make it so they could only be run when called from within the
buildfile (not when listed on the command line), thereby more tightly
controlling how my buildfile can be used.  Is there any facility for doing
this?

thanks,

Todd