I'm not really sure what you want to achieve, but if I really understand
correctly, you need to parse your .java file and get the comments from each
TestCase class and test* methods.

If you achieve to do this and you export the result as a structured XML, you
can then merge your XML with the merged XML report...and process your XML
with a modified stylesheet that will extract the comments.

I'm not sure this is really needed though.

Most of the time i'm using a self descriptive name for my test methods which
are long enough to describe the intent of the test.

For example:
testMethodWithNameExceedingMaxSize()

or such.

Otherwise you end up with too much works for your tests. tests need to be
small and easily understandable. It's already difficult enough not to be
lazy and do tests and document tests and code. :)

--
 Stephane Bailliez
 Software Engineer, Paris - France