Hi,

I am fairly new to ant and have got reasonably far with my first project
in ant. However I am now stuck.

I have:
<property name="playerdd" value="ejbdd.xml" >
<property name="classesweb-infdir" value="${classesstagingdir}/WEB-INF" />

and within a target:
 <copy file="${playerdd}" filtering="true" todir="${classesweb-infdir}" />

It however neved expands the playerdd & instead thinks that is what the
file is called.
i.e. .../src/${playerdd}

Am I doing something wrong? If now how do I get around this problem?

Thanks,
James.