Hello everybody,

I got a problem when I try to start the following target:

<target name="controller" >
    <!-- start the Controller -->
    <java classname="tools.webtest.controller.Controller" >
         <classpath>
             <pathelement location="lib/xerces/xerces.jar"/>
             <pathelement location="."/>
         </classpath>
    </java>
</target>

Here's the problem I got:
 "java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraints violated when linking
org/xml/sax/helpers/DefaultHandler class"
As you can notice, I use the Xerces parser, somebody knows about this
problem ?
Thank you for your help.