Hello,

What does ant do when a task such as CVS exits with a non-zero value? I
would like to be able to abort the build with an error message in that
case. In my development so far, it appears as though ant continues
executing the next task for the target when a cvs task fails. Is this
the expected behavior?

Also, is there documentation that describes how ant handles task
failures in general? I was unable to find documentation for this
subject, but it seems like this must be a common question.

Thanks,

Ryan