From: Peter Davis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 16 November 2001 06:31
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Doing both debug and release builds with same targets

If you specify the property on the command line:

ant -Dmode=debug compile-proj1

then mode will not be overwritten even if there is a <property> that
sets it.
 But this means you have to type that ugly -D parameter, which is why I
think
that the message to which I am replying is probably the most elegant
solution.

--
Furthermore, I believe bacon prevents hair loss.

Peter Davis
Developer, Speaklink Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]