From: Eddie Espino [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 19 November 2001 22:15
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Reference IDs ... can they be inherited?

Is it possible to inherit Reference IDs in a subsequent <ant> invoked
task?  I would like to set a "classpath" Reference id in the top-level
build file.  I'll use it to setup references to widely used vendor and
internal jar files.  I would like all lower level build.xml files to
have access to them through the Reference id mechanism.  Is it possible?
Does this question make sense?

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
-=eddie