Hello,
Ant is relatively new to me and I am simply trying to build a Taglib subset
(dbtags) using Ant and the "build.xml" provided with the source code.  In
order to do that I open a DOS window, I changedir to the "dbtags" directory
where "build.xml" is located and I run ant typing "ant".  I ALWAYS get the
following error:
***************
a jar file containing the jdbc2_0-stdext classes is required  to compile the
dbtags taglib. please define the property jdbc2_0-stdext.jar in your
build.properties file and ensure that the file exists.
In fact I do have this "jdbc2_0-stdext.jar" mentioned but I don't know where
to put it!!  I tried the lib/ext directory of the JVM, I tried the "dbtags"
directory where the "build.xml" is located but nothing works.

Can anyone help please?
Thanks in advance,

Julien.