Thanks very much. I will give it a try.

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Hatcher [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 4:13 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: looping in ant

I thought this would be an easy one, but it made me work and also find a bug
in <copy> (which will be patched shortly).

This *should* have worked, based on the documentation, but a flaw in the
logic for a one-file fileset causes it to lose the directory prefix and
issues an error (see the documentation on <copy> for the explanation of the
single-file fileset): [ Note: this solution only worked with post-1.4.1 Ant,
since the single-file fileset trick was added after the release ]
    <copy tofile="known.zip">
       <fileset dir="copy"/>
    </copy>

This should work for you though, even in v1.4.1 (although I only tried it
with my 1.5alpha build):
     <copy tofile="known.zip">
       <fileset dir="copy"/>
       <mapper type="glob" from="*" to="known.zip"/>
     </copy>

Erik