This is driving me crazy.  I have a build file where I'm trying to delete
all vssver.scc files from a directory and subdirectories.  It never finds
the files.  Yet, if I change the mask to a different file, it deletes them
just fine.  What is going on here?

This does not work at all.

  <delete verbose="true">
   <fileset dir="${src}" includes="**/vssver.scc"/>
  </delete>

This deletes all java files

  <delete verbose="true">
   <fileset dir="${src}" includes="**/*.java"/>
  </delete>

This still does not delete any files ending in .scc

  <delete verbose="true">
   <fileset dir="${src}" includes="**/*.scc"/>
  </delete>

Visual SourceSafe uses vssver.scc for it's own use, but I have no need for
them during my build and I need to delete them.  Why can't ANT delete them?
I don't see any permission problems on them.  They are not read only.  And
NT has permissions set to "Everyone - Full Control".  I can delete them fine
from explorer.

Thanks,
Scott