Hi,

I have a question about how the ant process runs/is run.

Here is what I am trying to do:

I have a java class that calls the 'Main' class in the ant
package. I am doing some pre-preocessing within the java class,
and then I am doing some post-processing after the ant process
is completed.

Without getting into reasons about why I am doing this:

Does the ant process (Main.main()) exit with a System.exit or
is this part of the task/tag definition?

I have not gone through the source code yet (will be doing that soon),
but I was wondering if anyone knew off the top of their head.

Thanks,

Raju