From: sharon Stanfill [mailto:sharons@;ll.mit.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 9:31 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Compiling C under ANT

Hi All,
        I'm new to ANT, and will be devising a config control system
based on PCs, for Java, Matlab, and C code. A given module will
have all three languages. I can see that ANT handles Java and Matlab
easily - any suggestions for C? We are under RCS (may be migrating
to CVS) so any suggestions/warnings/etc. there are welcome as well.

Thanks in advance,

Sharon Stanfill
Group 31 Lincoln Labs