From: Mike Dougherty [mailto:MDougherty@;XIFIN.Com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 11:06 AM
To: Ant Users (E-mail)
Subject: Another uptodate question

This is kind of a two part question.

1) I am using <ejbajr> with a nested <weblogic> to generate our EJBs to an
outputdir. I expected the task to check the files in srcdir to see if they
are uptodate before executing. However, it doesn't seem to be doing that,
even when I set rebuild="no". Are my expectations correct?

2) To work around the issue above I am trying to use <uptodate>. What would
be perfect is if I could do something like:

    <uptodate property="ejbs.uptodate" >
      <srcfiles dir="${build.classes.dir}">
        <include name="**/ejb/**/*.class" />
      </srcfiles>
      <fileset dir="${build.ejb.dir}">
        <include name="**/ejb/**/*.class" />
      </fileset>
    </uptodate>

But that's not possible since <uptodate> doesn't support nested filesets.
I've tried using a <mapper> to accomplish the same thing but with no
success. Any suggestions on how to get the desired effect?

Thanks for your help,
/mike