Colleagues,

There has been some responses to this and some good discussion. The general response has been positive and while I'm not ignoring Denis' comments, I'm not sure the issues are enough to say we shouldn't do this?

I'd like to give a little more time for responses or discussion, I think until the end of Monday 11th January.

Thanks,

Brian
Co-Chair, RIPE AA-WG