Ronald,

It's possible nobody here can (although I wouldn't want to speak for
everyone). Those questions should more properly be directed towards the
RIPE NCC, or, more likely, the RIPE NCC Executive Board, all of whom are
lovely people.

The latter can be reached at exec-bo...@ripe.net

I'm happy to pass this query on on your behalf?

Brian

Brian Nisbet, Network Operations Manager
HEAnet Limited, Ireland's Education and Research Network
1st Floor, 5 George's Dock, IFSC, Dublin 1
Registered in Ireland, no 275301  tel: +35316609040  fax: +35316603666
web: http://www.heanet.ie/