ox <an...@ox.co.za> wrote:

>"Ronald F. Guilmette" <r...@tristatelogic.com> wrote:
>> Personally, I've never seen a single piece of *email* spam
>> from Twitter.  So this is news to me.  Can you post a sample
>> please?

What's this?  Did you redact it?  If so, why?  We already know what
your email address is.

>To: x <x>

What's this?  Did you redact it?  If so, why?  We already know what
your email address is.

Anyway, have you ever tried to figure out why you are so lucky?  I mean
why -you- get all of these alleged spam emails from Twitter and yet
some other people who also have Twitter accounts... such as me for
example... aren't being blessed with any such?

And anyway, if you don't like the gunk you are getting from this one
domain, twitter.com, why don't you just block all emails from twitter.com?

Do you not know how to do that?  If not, maybe we can find someone who
can help you with setting up domain-specific blocking for your specific
email client.

covfefe