Thank you for asking that very valid question!

Whether something is Abuse or not abuse and when Internet behavior is
abuse or not has everything to do with this WG.

And, discussing what constitutes abuse (or not), how (or even if) it
affects RIR etc is very relevant as it leads to a clearer understanding
of many things.

One very basic thing would be resource abuse reporting.

How can anyone report abuse if it is not even considered to be abuse?

I can go on and on, but that would be counter productive.

Why do you not help and tell me what arbitrary number of verify your
email address, emails would you consider to be abuse - and in/over
which period?

That would be super helpful to everyone, as I do not think any of us
actually knows what we all consider the arbitrary number to be?

Or are you saying it is not abuse at all?

Actually, sorry I may not understand why you are asking about
relevance?

Regards

Andre