What we do today is not a validation if I can use Gert or Serge or any "null"
email in all my abuse contacts and nobody notice it, and then you start getting
abuse reports from other folks ... This is creating lots of wasted time to both
you and the abuse case reporters.

El 15/1/20 9:59, "anti-abuse-wg en nombre de Gert Doering"
<anti-abuse-wg-boun...@ripe.net en nombre de g...@space.net> escribió:

    Hi,

    On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 09:24:21AM +0100, Serge Droz wrote:
    > Sorry I misunderstood you then. But honestly, this does not really place
    > a burden on you.

    It does.  Even if it's just 5 minutes per Mail - I need to train abuse
    handlers what to do with this sort of message, etc.

    > So I think the balance is hugely positive.

    Nobody has been able to demonstrate why it would have a positive effect
    at all.  So how can the balance be "hugely positive"?

    E-Mail addresses *are* validated today.  Just not in an as labour-intensive
    way on the receipient like the proposers want to install.

    Gert Doering
            -- NetMaster

    SpaceNet AG                      Vorstand: Sebastian v. Bomhard, Michael
Emmer
    Joseph-Dollinger-Bogen 14        Aufsichtsratsvors.: A. Grundner-Culemann
    D-80807 Muenchen                 HRB: 136055 (AG Muenchen)
    Tel: +49 (0)89/32356-444         USt-IdNr.: DE813185279

IPv4 is over
Are you ready for the new Internet ?
http://www.theipv6company.com
The IPv6 Company

confidential. The information is intended to be for the exclusive use of the
individual(s) named above and further non-explicilty authorized disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information, even if
partially, including attached files, is strictly prohibited and will be
considered a criminal offense. If you are not the intended recipient be aware
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
information, even if partially, including attached files, is strictly
prohibited, will be considered a criminal offense, so you must reply to the
original sender to inform about this communication and delete it.