Colleagues,

RIPE 81 will be taking place somewhere on the Internet from the 27th - 30th
October 2020.

https://ripe81.ripe.net

The Anti-Abuse WG will be meeting and Alireza, Tobias and I would invite people
to submit topics for discussion,  presentations for general enlightenment and,
of course, work items for the working group.

The session will likely be short as per RIPE80, but we'll confirm that closer
to the time.

As always you can reach us at aa-wg-ch...@ripe.net

Thanks,

Brian
Co-Chair, RIPE AA-WG

Brian Nisbet
Service Operations Manager
HEAnet CLG, Ireland's National Education and Research Network
1st Floor, 5 George's Dock, IFSC, Dublin D01 X8N7, Ireland
+35316609040 brian.nis...@heanet.ie www.heanet.ie
Registered in Ireland, No. 275301. CRA No. 20036270