From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.pa...@consulintel.es>
Sent: Tuesday 8 September 2020 09:20
To: Brian Nisbet <brian.nis...@heanet.ie>; anti-abuse-wg@ripe.net
<anti-abuse-wg@ripe.net>
Subject: Re: [anti-abuse-wg] Report & Co-Chair's Decision on Proposal 2019-04

CAUTION[External]: This email originated from outside of the organisation. Do
not click on links or open the attachments unless you recognise the sender and
know the content is safe.

Hi Brian,

I understand that the people can change their mind, for example, after other
comments or the IA, etc.

This is the same across different proposal versions, even editorial text
changes. People can change their mind.

However not stating a “mind change”, should be taken as having changed their
position. I understand that you agree on all that and your decision is based on
that perspective?

(I want to make sure that language differences between English and Spanish are
not an interpretation problem here)

Regards,

Jordi

@jordipalet