Colleagues,

Here is the draft agenda for our session next week. It will take place via the
RIPE 81 meeting platform at 10:00 CET/UTC +1 on Thursday 29th October.

As mentioned, there is likely some time still available if anyone has anything
they'd like to bring to the WG.

Please note C.2. where the Co-Chairs would like to facilitate some open
discussion on where the WG feels we might go in regards to abuse validation and
other similar topics.

A. Administrative Matters

    * Welcome
    * Scribe, Chat, Stenography
    * Chat Etiquette
    * Ratings Where Appropriate
    * Approve Minutes from RIPE 80
    * Finalise agenda

B. Update

    * B1. Recent List Discussion

C. Policies -

     *C.1. Status of Policy Proposal 2019-04 - Validation of "abuse-mailbox"
     *C.2. Open discussion on abuse validation & next steps

D. Interactions -

E. Presentation -

X. A.O.B.

Z. Agenda for RIPE 82

Brian
Co-Chair, RIPE AA-WG

Brian Nisbet

Service Operations Manager

HEAnet CLG, Ireland's National Education and Research Network

1st Floor, 5 George's Dock, IFSC, Dublin D01 X8N7, Ireland

+35316609040 brian.nis...@heanet.ie www.heanet.ie

Registered in Ireland, No. 275301. CRA No. 20036270