Colleagues,

As you're all hopefully aware the next RIPE meeting will be taking place,
somewhere on the Internet, from the 22nd - 26th November this year.

https://ripe83.ripe.net

The Anti-Abuse WG will be meeting and Alireza, Tobias and I would invite people
to submit topics for discussion,  presentations for general enlightenment and,
of course, work items for the working group.

The session is currently scheduled for Wednesday 24th, but the date and time
may both change as the various agendas fill up, we'll keep you posted.

As always you can reach us at aa-wg-ch...@ripe.net

Thank you,

Brian
Co-Chair, RIPE AA-WG

Brian Nisbet (he/him)

Service Operations Manager

HEAnet CLG, Ireland's National Education and Research Network

1st Floor, 5 George's Dock, IFSC, Dublin D01 X8N7, Ireland

+35316609040 brian.nis...@heanet.ie www.heanet.ie

Registered in Ireland, No. 275301. CRA No. 20036270