Colleagues,

With the initial deadline for nominations for Co-Chairs arriving tomorrow, I
wanted to let you all know that we have had one nomination so far. Numerically
this is enough, but I would encourage those who have an interest in the
sustainability, growth & evolution of the Anti-Abuse WG to consider putting
themselves forward.

You can send your nominations directly to me - brian.nis...@heanet.ie

In other news, we have an update for the draft agenda for our session next
week, but I would note that there is still available time if anyone has any
last minute entries.

A. Administrative Matters

    * Welcome
    * Scribe, Chat, Stenography
    * Chat Etiquette
    * Ratings Where Appropriate
    * Approve Minutes from RIPE 82
    * Finalise agenda
    * Working Group Chair Selection

B. Update

    * B1. Recent List Discussion

D. Interactions

     *D.1. RIPE NCC Abuse Handling Training

E. Presentations

     *E.1. "The Hijackers Guide to the Galaxy: Off-path Taking over Internet
Resources" - Tianxiang Dai, Technische Universität Darmstadt

X. A.O.B.

Z. Agenda for RIPE 84

Brian Nisbet (he/him)

Service Operations Manager

HEAnet CLG, Ireland's National Education and Research Network

1st Floor, 5 George's Dock, IFSC, Dublin D01 X8N7, Ireland

+35316609040 brian.nis...@heanet.ie www.heanet.ie

Registered in Ireland, No. 275301. CRA No. 20036270