Colleagues,

As you know the RIPE NCC L&D team has been working on a one hour anti-abuse
training session. We've received substantial input from the WG and we're hoping
that will continue as the Gerardo and the team work to get everything into the
final state.

First off, this is the current slide deck. If you have the opportunity we would
ask if you could take a look and either reply with your feedback to the list or
directly to Gerardo - gvivi...@ripe.net

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1FylfGQoMrgg0xJjNnE3wLvcW9KV1KmwcE4ceuir-Msk/edit?usp=sharing

We're also arranging for another online round table to discuss the material as
needed, because sometimes voice is better than text.

This will be taking place on Tuesday 27th September from 10:00 - 12:00 CEST on
Zoom. The plan is to run down through the full slidedeck and allow for comments
and discussion as needed.

The link to this call will be:

https://ripe.zoom.us/j/91448568019?pwd=VDFKWEJqT2lkbFdGbVpaL0FmL1R1Zz09

This call, as with any AA-WG activity, will be subject to the RIPE Community
Code of Conduct.

Thanks for all your work so far and I look forward to more productive
discussion!

Brian
Co-Chair, RIPE AA-WG

Brian Nisbet (he/him)

Service Operations Manager

HEAnet CLG, Ireland's National Education and Research Network

1st Floor, 5 George's Dock, IFSC, Dublin D01 X8N7, Ireland

+35316609040 brian.nis...@heanet.ie www.heanet.ie

Registered in Ireland, No. 275301. CRA No. 20036270