Colleagues,

We hope you're all having a good summer!

As you have hopefully seen, registration has now opened for RIPE 85 in Belgrade
- https://ripe85.ripe.net/

The meeting, running from the 24th - 28th October, will be hybrid and we're
hoping to continue to evolve and make it as useful as possible for those in
person and remote.

The Anti-Abuse WG will be meeting and Markus, Tobias and I would invite people
to submit topics for discussion,  presentations for general enlightenment and,
of course, work items for the working group.

Speakers & presenters can either be present in Belgrade or reaching us live via
the Internet!

The session is currently scheduled for Thursday 27th October, but the date and
time may both change as the various agendas fill up, we'll keep you posted.

As always you can reach us at aa-wg-ch...@ripe.net

Thanks,

Brian
Co-Chair, RIPE AA-WG

Brian Nisbet (he/him)

Service Operations Manager

HEAnet CLG, Ireland's National Education and Research Network

1st Floor, 5 George's Dock, IFSC, Dublin D01 X8N7, Ireland

+35316609040 brian.nis...@heanet.ie www.heanet.ie

Registered in Ireland, No. 275301. CRA No. 20036270