Colleagues,

We'd like to remind you that we still have time on the agenda for our next WG
meeting, at RIPE 87 in Rome - https://ripe87.ripe.net/

Registration for the meeting, running from the 27th November - 1st December
2023, is open.

The Anti-Abuse WG will be meeting and Markus, Tobias and I would invite people
to submit topics for discussion, policy proposals, presentations for general
enlightenment and, of course, work items for the working group.

Speakers & presenters can either be present in Rome or reaching us live via the
Internet!

The Anti-Abuse WG session will be taking place on the 29th of November at 11:00
CST.

As always you can reach us at aa-wg-ch...@ripe.net

Thanks,

Brian
Co-Chair, RIPE AA-WG

Brian Nisbet (he/him)
Service Operations Manager
HEAnet CLG, Ireland's National Education and Research Network
North Dock Two, 93-94 North Wall Quay, Dublin 1, D01 V8Y6
+35316609040 brian.nis...@heanet.ie www.heanet.ie
Registered in Ireland, No. 275301. CRA No. 20036270