From: anti-abuse-wg <anti-abuse-wg-boun...@ripe.net> on behalf of simone
miccolo <simonlimonban...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday 28 November 2023 14:40
To: mich...@blacknight.com <mich...@blacknight.com>; anti-abuse-wg@ripe.net
<anti-abuse-wg@ripe.net>
Subject: Re: [anti-abuse-wg] URGENT

CAUTION[External]: This email originated from outside of the organisation. Do
not click on links or open the attachments unless you recognise the sender and
know the content is safe.

and now new site it's
fastimages.org<http://fastimages.org/>/camvideos.me<http://camvideos.me>

https://www.ripe.net/ripe/mail/archives/anti-abuse-wg/2019-July/005263.html

yes maybe report this person/people at AGCOM

however help me also you for add at community

last question:but for block that IPs proxy?
at who must contact?
or it's not possible block the IP?
always the police?

let me know
please
TY
OK BYE

Il giorno mar 28 nov 2023 alle ore 15:27 simone miccolo
yes michele old company was privacy-ukraine
and old site was camgirl.gallery in the 2019

and now new site it's fastimages.org<http://fastimages.org/>

https://www.ripe.net/ripe/mail/archives/anti-abuse-wg/2019-July/005263.html
https://www.ripe.net/ripe/mail/archives/anti-abuse-wg/2019-July/005263.html

yes maybe report this person/people at AGCOM

however help me also you for add at community

last question:but for block that IPs?
at who must contact?
or it's not possible?
always the police?

let me know
please
TY
OK BYE

Il giorno mar 28 nov 2023 alle ore 15:22 simone miccolo