From: anti-abuse-wg <anti-abuse-wg-boun...@ripe.net> on behalf of Theodoros
Fyllaridis <tfyllari...@ripe.net>
Sent: Thursday 18 April 2024 16:46
To: anti-abuse-wg@ripe.net <anti-abuse-wg@ripe.net>
Subject: Re: [anti-abuse-wg] LEA Transparency Report 2023

CAUTION[External]: This email originated from outside of the organisation. Do
not click on links or open the attachments unless you recognise the sender and
know the content is safe.

Hi Brian,

In the past, we have already communicated with this particular LEA and offered
training to help resolve the situation. Unfortunately, there was no follow up.
But we monitor developments on this matter closely and will reach out to them
again if necessary.
Kind regards,

Theodoros Fyllaridis
Legal Counsel
RIPE NCC

On Mon, 15 Apr 2024 at 10:13, Brian Nisbet