It knew everything because it was its own Covert
Operation.

The whole thing is bullshit and "Plausible
Deniability"  - Eisenhower "it should not be obvious,
but if it becomes obvious, there should be plausible
deniability".

The whole "Croatian" army was equipped and trained by
the Americans, using allies whre necessary, but by
them.

=== message truncated ===

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/