---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 23:30:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: Party of Citizens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: "Dazzling" Speech to Joint Session of Congress

 "Every nation in every region now has a decision to make," Bush said.
 "Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists."

If that is what it means to say one doesn't agree with US militarism, then
the pollsters tell us the world has spoken clearly. Most of the world is
with the terrorists. They don't call this guy the "C Student" for nothing.
In Pakistan the President has said his siding with US militarism is "the
lesser of two evils". Does that mean he is with US or the terrorists?
Over 60% of Pakistan's citizens are against US policy on this matter says
CBC TV. Does that mean they are with the terrorists? I would like Sky
Marshalls on all Canadian aircraft but I don't agree with US policy. Does
that mean I am with the terrorists? Why couldn't I find the "Infinite
Justice" in that speech? I found arrogant, self-serving
self-righteousness. How soon we forget how the champion of democracy in
the world threatened trade embargoes at the Quebec Conference against
those who didn't accept the US view of democracy. Then how the US walked
out of the UN Conference on racism because the vast majority (dare I say
democratic majority) of delegates didn't agree with the US opinion.

POC

Your shoe frustration is offline. Your shoe selection is
online... at Zappos.com. All the sizes and styles you need
in brands like Doc Marten, Rockport, Skechers, Steve Madden
and many more:
http://click.topica.com/caaadqDbUrGshbVXbjsf/Zappos