I stand corrected: it has to be toss between The SUN and The
STAR as to which paper is the slimier of the two. On the one hand,
the SUN brainwashes and manufactures the consent of most
vunerable and opressed members of society. On other other hand,
the STAR poses as a Left-liberal social democratic newspaper,
always having the interests of the working -class and the opressed
at heart, yet, always wholeheartedly supportive of imperialism.

 Can't decide who to hate more....