HTTP://WWW.STOPNATO.ORG.UK
---------------------------

Interesting. They even got "Bin Laden" to make his estimate on tape, with
his vast "experience", that the fire would melt the iron structure.

I seem to remember the BBC saying soon after 9/11 that the fire would have
reached 800 degrees celsius. The fact that the melting point of iron is 1538
degrees celsius is neither here nor there. Bin Laden, the mastermind, has
surely swotted for his Evil Science exams and knows his stuff.