  Of course -- the news media are lying...[fill in the blanks] just as
responsible for the pillage and slaughter carried out by the
mecenaries of the NWO as the mercenaries themselves.  Keep
this in mind the next time you're attending a protest and standing
beside some bloak from the press.  You might introduce your fist
to his nose and, upon hitting the ground, your shoes to his face.