   And I would have never suspected Bush to be a racist. I mean,
with the reactionary figures in his administration in all, his visits to
racist post-secondary institutions, his families' ties to the Nazis
during the ww2, the ratio of blacks and people of colour/to white
people executed under his tenure as governor of the traditionally
racist state of Texas, and, of course, his policies as President of
United States...