Wow !   As Hitler said "if you have to tell a lie tell
a big one".

In Britian the story is being pumped out of " the
violence of Mugabe's supporters ", " flawed election
", but their own officials admitted the contrary weeks
ago.

http://www.glob.co.zw/Political/mayhem_and_chaos_in_zimbabwe.htm

> [...]
>
> The sources revealed that the in the last seven
> weeks or so, the MDC has put into operation two
> units known as the National Resistence Group (NRG)
> and the Operations Fund Raising Team. These teams
> are said to compliment each other.
>
> The sources say that the NRG is commandeered by a
> team of six senior MDC officials, namely
>
> Clive Puzey (Chairman)of No5 Sylvn Hessel Road,
> Borrowdale;
>
> Topper Whitehead(Secretary) of 15 Pirase Villa, 36
> Oxford RD, Avondale;
>
> Marco Garizo (Treasurer)of 7 Radar Rd, Emarald Hill;
>
> K. Christopher (Organiser) of 7 Bantry Rd,
> Alexandrar Park;
>
> Chris Thorne (Co-ordinator)of 20 Hadson Ave,
> Alexandra Park and
>
> R.R.J. Putterill (Military Strategist) of Daver
> Court, 1 Josiah Chinamano
>
> while, the Operations Fund Raising Team is comprised
> of :
>
> Gift Chimanikire of 7-75th Avenue, Mabelreign
>
> Gordon Chavhunduka, of 40 The Chase, Mount Pleasant;
>
> Judith Todd of 505 Rossshire Heights, Mazoe/Baines
>
> Marvellous Mloyi of 40 Quarn Rd/Bowood Rds Mount
> Pleasnt
>
> Rensen Gasela of 4 Bray Close, Greystone Park
>

> THE NATIONAL RESISTANCE GROUP
>
> The NRG was specifically set up to mobilise MDC
> youth who have been receiving military training on
> commercial farms in Zimbabwe and South Africa to
> spearhead violent campaigns over the period leading
> to the Presidential elections. A special unit has
> also been set up for deployment on the 9th and 10th
> March with the purpose to disrupting the actual
> elections.
>
> So far the NRG has succeeded in stepping up violence
> against targeted Zanu(PF) officials. On 6 February,
> two MDC Members of parliament , Patel Nyoni (Hwange
> constituency) and Abednico Bhebhe (Nkayi
> constituency) were arrested by the police in Nkayi
> after attempting to overrun officers manning a joint
> ZRP/ZNA read block. The two Mps in the company of 36
> MDC youth were all arrested after being found in
> possession of an assortment off dangerous weapons.
> They were on a mission to disrupt a Zanu(PF)
> Presidential campaign meeting. A list of Zanu(PF)
> members, war veterans and security officer’s names
> targeted for elimination was found in Bhebhe’s car.
> Literature on the murdered war veteran Cain Nkala
> was also discovered in the same car.
>
> The intelligence sources say that to date, the
> Midlands and Matebeleland North Provinces have
> produced tangiable evidence suggesting that the MDC
> has plans to cause pandemonium at polling stations
> on the voting days by assigning unregistered youths
> to cause problems at the centres.
>
> Of equal sinister proportion are reports that the
> MDC have acquired Zanu(PF) regalia which the youths
> are using to in the party’s violent campaign. Plans
> to abduct war veterans who were former dissidents in
> Matebeland North Province are reported to be in
> place and are intented to plant deep suspicion among
=== message truncated ===

http://sports.yahoo.com/