Letter to the Editor

In your article "Blood on Its Hand" you said "...the tyrant (Milosevic) who
started four separate wars in the span of a decade."

I just can't understand what has happened to you in the West. Has NWO really
brainwashed all of you? so that you are not normal human beings at all.
Milosevic committed many mistakes (for a powerholder a mistake is worse than
a crime) the biggest one being failure "to save the Union", and crimes, and
I was never his supporter. But, for goodness sake, stop telling the
monstrous lies that he started four wars in Yugoslavia. Even a retarded 7
years old child knows - as Milosevic himself remarked at the "trial" in The
Hague - that secessionist leaders in Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina
and Macedonia - masterminded (by the ICG on behalf of the Empire),
instigated, organized, helped and directly ordered by the Empire which is
determined to rule the world and enslave all countries and peoples of the
world. Telling that Milosevic started wars in Yugoslavia you are implying
that Lincoln started your war and that he is not a national hero but a
bloody criminal. Shame on you.

Further in your article you reproach America for NOT intervening more than
it did! But not a word about American crimes all over the world since 1945!
For your information, there is an organization called the United Nations,
and that organization - through its Security Council - has exclusive right
to intervene on humanitarian reasons. Not America.

Dr. Milan Tepavac, Belgrade