 In all fairness to Reuters, it is their journalistic duty -- as an
independent wire service -- not to take sides. Besides, the statement
came from the communist island's state-run media. Surely, you would not
expect it to contain grain a truth? In the same breath, we can not
independently confirm the charges leveled against the Israeli government
by the Palestinian chairman, which is probably where this ludicrous
notion about "genocide" emanated from in the first place. (Recall that
this is same chairman who refuses to reign in the terror).

Just my impartial observation!