from
http://www.japantoday.com/
__________

N Korea threatens U.S. with "sea of fire" if attacked

Tuesday, April 2, 2002 at 09:30 JST

BEIJING - North Korea on Monday threatened to submerge U.S. troops in
South Korea in "a sea of fire" if attacked by either conventional or
nuclear weapons. The threat of a reprisal strike was broadcast by
North Korea's state-run Radio Pyongyang, monitored in Beijing.

  "If the U.S. imperialists attack us - be it with conventional or
nuclear weapons - we will strike back a hundred, a thousand times at
U.S. imperialist attack troops stationed at South Korea bases,
creating a sea of fire," the broadcast said.

(Kyodo News)

Click the link below to view this article and related discussions on
Japan Today
http://www.japantoday.com/e/?content=news&id=209312
http://taxes.yahoo.com/