  Is my name AHMED AMR? No. As such, did I write the title of this
article? No. Did I write the actual article? No. Do you see the
following sentence listed anywhere in the article: I, David Obiekwe
Quarter, fully endorse the words expressed in this piece? No. Must we
agree with the opinions expressed in each and every article sent to this
list? No.

If the title of the article had read: The Idiots Guide to White
Supremacy,  would we having this conversation? Not likely. Had White
South Africans made up the brass of the American media and used this
influence to support thier country's genocidal policies towards the
blacks, would Heather Cottin be singing the same tune? I doubt it.